Adjectives An adjective describes a noun or a pronoun. Adjectives give more details and information about the nouns. They usually come before the noun and there can be more than one.
There are different types of adjectives in the English language:
- Numeric: six, one hundred and one etc.
- Quantitative: more, all, some, half, more than enough etc.
- Qualitative: color, size, smell etc.
- Possessive: my, his, their, your etc.
- Interrogative: which, whose, what etc.
- Demonstrative: this, that, those, these etc.